Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 10:00:48 -0500
From: "andrew strasfogel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - Global Warming rebuttal
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Curt - you are hardly a moderate.  You are a green zealot, in the best
sense
of both words.  :)

---------------------------------
Never Miss an Email
From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Wed Feb 07 16:21:53 2007
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 10:19:35 -0600
From: "Donald Snook" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: [MBZ] Rear Diff Service

I was considering servicing the rear differential on my car 1990 300SEL.
I could not find anything in the service records where that has been
done in a long time.   I have a few questions:=20

=20

1.      What is the Mercedes suggested service interval on this car?=20
2.      is it just 80/90 gear oil or is there special MB stuff?
3.      Does Mobil 1 make something for this?=20
4.      Can I just use the top-sider oil sucker for this?=20
5.      Is it better to take off the cover and clean out all the gunk?=20
6.      Anything in particular I should know about how to do this.  I
have done it several times on GM cars, but I can't remember ever doing
it on a Benz (despite owning 6 of them over 12 years).=20

=20

Donald H. Snook

McDonald, Tinker, Skaer, Quinn & Herrington, P.A.=20

300 West Douglas

P.O. Box 207

Wichita, Kansas 67201 0207

Tel. (316) 263-5851

This confidential message may be subject to the attorney-client
privilege or protected by the attorney work-product doctrine. If you
have received this message in error, please delete it and notify me. =20

=20