Now that's interesting, Curt. You may have the restraint not to tailgate,
but clearly, you have what it takes. Why is going 5 under so unacceptable?

I always slow down according to my perception of the conditions in terms of
safety. Yes, my perceptions are probably vastly different than those of
many, but I hold firm that I am correct, and I don't let the behavior of the
masses change my thought-out behavior. I'm talking about things like the
presence of side streets or driveways. And I always slow down as I approach
intersections.

I also exceed the limit when I feel it's safe. Another thing I am very
concerned about is preserving my spotless driving record.

Yes, I know I would never survive driving in any major city.

Curt wrote:
5mph under? Is it snowing or blinding rain? When somebody in front of me is
going slow like that I generally have to give myself a timeout...