> Yes, people should not try to be road-police using their own bodies and
> cars as enforcement tools. BUT...

I tire of the notion that one's having achieved high speed somehow makes
them entitled to having everyone scampering out of their way. Just as I tire
of hearing the mantra that that vehicle is bigger than you so you'd better
get out of the way.

Yeah, I'll protect myself, but show respect for someone because they are
speeding or drive a large vehicle - nah.

I've already had my time of speed and fast cars, and I feel I've moved
beyond it. The price of gas and my disdain for pollution have played a role.

Brian

Then move right.  If you are impeding traffic in the left lane you