On 04/11/2015 06:01 AM, IMAP List Administration wrote:
> The trouble began immediately. I chose electronic wire transfer as the payment
> method,

Its not 1929 any more. I'm utterly suprised the store still offers wire
transfer.

In my day job, we refuse wire transfers.  We would rather lose a customer than
deal
with it unless the invoice is several thousand dollars.  Its too much work (on
both ends)
and one never gets the invoice amount, as the banks charge fees on both ends.

What should have been an automated order now requites human intervention on
both ends, plus any transcription error along the way sends your money to
no-man's land.

Even the store's handling of PayPal is obsolete, requiring two steps, and
manual matching
of orders to payments.

There are a dozen other payment methods that could be used on the store, but it
seems
hopelessly stuck in 1996.