erk. I should keep my hands away from the keyboard when I have a head cold.

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 8:16 PM, Joel Rees <joel.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
> FWIW,
>
> [...]
>
> in Japan and (IIRC) the US, there is wire transfer, which is more or
> less as Jason describes, and electronic transfer, which is much more
> reasonably priced, particularly if you keep more than JPY 300,000 or
> so (USD 3000 or so) in the bank.

And thus I demonstrate exactly the kind of conflation I was trying to point out.

e-billing (US) is not the same thing as electronic transfer at the
post office (Japan).

Sorry for the noise.

--
Joel Rees

Be careful when you look at conspiracy.
Look first in your own heart,
and ask yourself if you are not your own worst enemy.
Arm yourself with knowledge of yourself, as well.