> On 04/11/2015 06:01 AM, IMAP List Administration wrote:
>> The trouble began immediately. I chose electronic wire transfer as the
>> payment
>> method,
>
> Its not 1929 any more. I'm utterly suprised the store still offers
> wire transfer.

Not everyone lives in a country that still believes mailing paper
scraps is the best way to transfer money.

In Europe electronic transfer is the norm. It's fast and cheap (note:
In the EU an electronic transfer in Euros across countries MAY NOT
cost more than a national transfer - which often is free. And if one
party is in a non-Euro country (like the UK) no exchange cost will be
added).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wire_transfer#Regulation_and_price

Best
   Martin