On 2015 Apr 12 (Sun) at 11:12:37 -0700 (-0700), Jason Adams wrote:
:In my day job, we refuse wire transfers.  We would rather lose a customer than
deal
:with it unless the invoice is several thousand dollars.  Its too much work (on
both ends)
:and one never gets the invoice amount, as the banks charge fees on both ends.
:

I can tell from this comment, that you are used to using banks in the
USA.  In Europe, the exact opposite is true.  Bank Transfers are far
superiour, faster, cheaper, and easier than cheques.

--
What this country needs is a good five cent microcomputer.