my discussions with <support (at) openbsdstore (dot) com> were lengthy
(2014-10-06 - 20014-10-22) because I ordered two CD-Sets and wanted only
one to be shipped. This seemed to puzzle staff over there but no
problems with money transfer (via bank, SEPA) or shipping or anything...

Bye, Marcus

li...@y42.org (IMAP List Administration), 2015.04.11 (Sat) 15:01 (CEST):