If it could be Linux (if) consider also Mikrotik stuff.
No need to run any java-driven "controller",
you can use shell or its internal webserver to manage.
And last but bot least - use of the cloud services (hovewer offered) is not
required.
I'm not sure if it's officially reselled to Switzerland,
but there are many online distributors in Europe f.i. Germany etc.

Regards

Tomasz

pon., 14 mar 2022, 06:03 użytkownik Stuart Longland <