________________________________
From: Katherine Mcmillan <kmcmi...@uottawa.ca>
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2024 12:30:03 PM
To: Harald Dunkel <ha...@afaics.de>
Subject: Re: bad first impression of OpenBSD at install time

Hi Harald,

I am compiling a qualitative list of experiences of those who have requested
help from various user groups who/which have been rejected or ignored, to try
to find similarities between the approaches used by the poster; a grounded
theory methodology. Would it be okay if I included yours?

Thank you for considering,
Katie