Hello,

Please don't bash the OS based on unsupported HW or not I knowing what HW is or
not supported before I stalling it that's the users fault. Blame the companies
that fail to provide documentation to make oss drivers etc.. as you use any BSD
you will learned that looking through the current drivers is crucial. I use
openbsd for pretty much everything however I tend to buy hw that is found using
the approps command and not just any HW.

P.S

I'm a 90% disabled vet so sorry for typos :(

Chris

Sent from Proton Mail Android