On 25.4.2024 17:46, Harald Dunkel wrote:
Hi folks,

I posted this before, without any response from the community:

And where did you post it exactly as there is nothing from you
this year in archives except of this new message on misc@ ;-)

At the boot> prompt of the installer image my USB keyboard still works,
but at the install prompt the keyboard is ignored. I cannot press "i"
to actually install OpenBSD.

Installer image, ISO, what platform, release or current of OpenBSD,....

Fortunately I am with BSD since Ultrix and SunOS 4.0.3. I've seen
worse. But if this would have been my first impression of OpenBSD I
had given it the boot and used Linux instead.

Then you should know in general status of drivers and/or documentation
in this arena and why they are so happy to keep it closed aka
making it harder for projects like OpenBSD to support them

Regards
Harri