On Thu, Apr 25, 2024 at 05:46:04PM +0200, Harald Dunkel wrote:

> I posted this before, without any response from the community:
>
> At the boot> prompt of the installer image my USB keyboard still works,
> but at the install prompt the keyboard is ignored. I cannot press "i"
> to actually install OpenBSD.

I remember vaguely something that matches the description, and I think
the feedback then too was that more information about the hardware involved
would be needed in order to help. Preferably full sendbug output, but
a dmesg (preferably from OpenBSD but even from some other unixlike like
Linux will do).

https://bsdly.blogspot.com/ https://www.bsdly.net/ https://www.nuug.no/