On Thu, Aug 06, 2009 at 12:54:12PM -0400, PJ wrote:
[ A lot of crap snipped ]

Phil,
You failed to answer the question.
"What the hell is your end goal?"

I have a simpler question for you.
Are you too incompetent to answer a question like "What the hell is
your end goal?"
A) Yes
B) No
C) I don't know

If you fail to answer "A", "B", or "C", it will lead us to believe
that yes, you are that incompetent.
If you answer "B" and fail to provide a 1-5 sentence answer to
"What the hell is your end goal?" we will assume that you are
that incompetent.

Most people here have already decided that you are that incompetent.
They are enjoying an opportunity to make fun of your incompetence.

I'm giving you the brief benefit of the doubt that the trials and
tribulations of your life lead you to describe the metaphorical
alligators you are wrestling rather than the metaphorical matter you
need to drain the swamp.
--
Chris Dukes