> > Temper, temper.
> >
> If anyone had taken seriously all the problems and hormanure I have had
> to put up with for the last two they would have either gone out and done
> something stupid to someone else or to themselves... I have to vent my
> frustrations somewhere and whatever got in the way was a target... lucky
> I'm a peacful guy but I sure don't like some of the shit I've been
> putting up with, especially recently.  I just can't believe this
> absurdly stupid lg dvd drive not booting... it writes the dvds allright,
> but why the hell doesn't it read or boot from them? I'll know tomorrow
> when I return the damned thing.
> >                                     -Marcus Watts

Is that an apology for your obnoxious behavior (in your very first misc@
thread, I might add)?

We all have had trouble at one time or another and if you would have
opened up about what you've done and with what, you may have gotten more
help. You stil have yet to provide answers to many of the basic,
help-inducing questions that have been asked. I hope you provide more
info tomorrow (after you've rested and calmed down), so that we can get
our situation under control.