> Thank you, Eric. Looks like the Eagle book has an error then. Is there an
> errata for it some where? I don't see it on their home page.

It's a typo indeed, several occurences at the page 649.

The Errata is available from the place it's supposed to be -- the
publisher's site:  http://www.ora.com/catalog/wrapmod/errata/

Doug, will you please link to this page from www.modperl.com ?

Bakki, you have spotted the one which is not on the list.

I've just submitted this errata to O'Reilly thru:
http://www.oreilly.com/cgi-bin/errata.form/wrapmod

> > >A newbie question. Though I have successfully built mod_perl from command
> > >line parameters I decided to try the .makepl_args.mod_perl file method
> from
> > >the Eagle book. I had EVERYTHING=1 as the first line in this file but
> when I
> > >run I get...
> >
> > It's makepl_args.mod_perl, not .makepl_args.mod_perl (no leading dot)
> >
> > --
> > Eric

Stas Bekman    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://www.stason.org/stas
Perl,CGI,Apache,Linux,Web,Java,PC     http://www.stason.org/stas/TULARC
perl.apache.org    modperl.sourcegarden.org   perlmonth.com    perl.org
single o-> + single o-+ = singlesheaven    http://www.singlesheaven.com