> > Also I noted that in the guide most paramters are listed in the
> > blue boxes as PERL-* instead of PERL_*. This could be confusing to
> > newcomers.
>
> Excuse me? There is no a single PERL- in there.

I am not sure what is going on here. You are right! In Netscape it appears
correctly as underscores. But in IE5 on my machine it does use hyphens
everywhere! (IE5 bug? Could someone please verify this?) But when I cut &
paste from it I do get the correct form  "PERL_HEADER_PARSER" as an example.
Just an interesting aside here is that meaning of the word hyphen (according
to Webster) from Greek hyph'hen meaning "under one" would seem to mean the
underscore while the punctuation mark for hyphen is '-'.

> > Finally is there a way to find out which hooks are actually turned on in
> > compiled HTTPD?
>
> http://perl.apache.org/guide/install.html#Discovering_whether_some_option_
>
> Hope this helps!

Thank you Stas...sorry I missed that.