Hi there,

It looks like you have all your questions answered now, but I have one
or two.

On Fri, 4 Feb 2000, Bakki Kudva wrote:

> I read the guide and there is no mention of this. Also I noted that
> in the guide most paramters are listed in the blue boxes as PERL-*
> instead of PERL_*.

Stas is right, there is no instance of PERL- in his Guide.  And what's
this about blue boxes?  Don't forget that some of us worry so much
about x-rays and our eyes (or are so old-fashioned) that we still use
monochrome screens for the serious stuff...

So where did you get this `guide' and what referred you to it?  We
should find it and try to prevent other people being led astray by it.

73,
Ged.