At 12:39 PM 2/4/00 -0500, you wrote:
>> > Also I noted that in the guide most paramters are listed in the
>> > blue boxes as PERL-* instead of PERL_*. This could be confusing to
>> > newcomers.

>> Excuse me? There is no a single PERL- in there.

>I am not sure what is going on here. You are right! In Netscape it appears
>correctly as underscores. But in IE5 on my machine it does use hyphens
>everywhere! (IE5 bug? Could someone please verify this?).

In the guide (ie.
http://perl.apache.org/guide/install.html#Discovering_whether_some_option_)
search for the text PERL_HEADER_PARSER. (for one who asked what this was
about).

It looks correct in IE5 - I am viewing it on an NT.  Netscape is good too.

off topic: The blue boxes look purple to me, but that can be a matter of
video cards.

Maria