On Tue, Apr 25, 2000 at 07:08:00PM -0700, Doug MacEachern wrote:

> > The biggest hurdle I've faced until now is
> > that DBI won't build with this threaded perl. Hopefully DBI will be updated
> > since the latest version is from july 99.
>
> it compiles with the patch below, not sure if it actually works though :)

Just tried it here and aside from some warnings it compiled and passed all
its tests. Can't say whether it works or not though as Msql-Mysql doesn't
compile, you got a patch hiding for that somewhere too :-)

PS: Mind if I post your message/patch on 'dbi-users' for Tim's benefit ?

--
I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar.

Mike Hall,
Unix Admin   - Rock Island Communications           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
System Admin - riverside.org                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>