On Thu, May 25, 2000 at 12:09:09PM -0700, Doug MacEachern <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > You can only configure Apache from <Perl> sections, but you can load all
> > your modules, shared data, etc. from a file pulled in with PerlRequire.
>
> actually you can, if a module defines variables in the
> Apache::ReadConfig:: namespace, they are fed to the apache config gears
> just as <Perl> sections are.

Erhm, I am doing this right now (the functions I call just implant
Location directives etc.. into the caller's package).

Now it would be interesting to know wether that works only when called from
perl sections or also form perlrequire? (Hmm, I'll just try it out and assume
it's supported if it works ;)