> I sure think that this template discussion is
> intresting, forms autofill is one thing but another
> thing that i think  would be neat is if the kit could
> do session handling, like the Apache::ASP. Can embperl
> or mason do this fancy stuff.

Embperl can do session handling. It uses Apache::Session for storage and
cares about the rest for you. You simply put the values for the user session
in the hash %udat and they will be automaticly restored when the same user
does the next request. Currently Embperl uses Cookies to store a session id
within the browser. For Embperl 2.0 I plan to support also URL rewriting.

Gerald

E-Mail:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Voice:    +49 6133 925151