Hi Greg,

> Can I recommend you write a simple, standalone module that everyone can
> use and not just an embperl solution - I'd be willing to help (or write
> it) if people send me their wants / ideas, and then flame my code when I
> think its ready!

I would be happy if there is an standalone module that handles uri
translation and cookie checking and so on. I always like more to use
existing solution, then reinventing the wheel (that's one reason why I use
Apache::Session in Embperl).

Embperl has some special needs, because it makes the session handling totaly
transparent to the programmer (he has just to put his values in a hash), but
if you create such a module (or extent the already existing one), I would be
happy to take a look at it and make it work with Embperl.

Gerald

P.S. Could you resend me your module, because I have missed it on the list

E-Mail:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Voice:    +49 6133 925151