Today, Greg Cope <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> frothed and...:
> one of your parents sister.   The only major issue is that I cannot
> appear to use posted values as they appear to get lost in the redirect
> (Clues wanted !).

Redirecting a POST request?  Yup, expediency often requires violating the
HTTP spec. Though your requests are probably hanging cause they want to
read STDIN again, this should probably get patched -- haven't looked at
the mod_perl source voodoo on this issue (Doug?).  Meantime, see if this
remedies:

$r->method('GET');
$r->headers_in->unset('Content-length');
$r->header_out(Location => 'http://wwww.bletch.com');

--
Salon Internet                          http://www.salon.com/
  Manager, Software and Systems "Livin' La Vida Unix!"