Perrin,

        In fact, I've always been coding from NT machines -- for my *nix
servers, of course. Now the ActiveState people are building a
cross-platform and cross-language IDE that integrates with perldebug
nicely -- or so it seems. I'm actually starting to like it -- it's built
on top of mozilla, so its a bit bloated and slow -- but I like it, just
like mozilla ;)

        And, on top of that, it's called Komodo, and that means 'comfort' -- in
Spanish, that is.

        All this talk about DDD is making me wonder if there is a suitable
(graphical) Perl IDE that I can run on Gnome. If there's one, maybe I'll
change my dev workstation from an NT box to RHLinux 6.1 ...

        Well, there's Komodo, for instance ;)

martin
pd: of course, in Spanish you'd say cómodo -- with a stress on the first
o.