On Thu, 7 Dec 2000, martin langhoff wrote:
>       I've always considered mod_perl to be completely debugger-unfriendly.
> That's why I write modules that I can test from a standard script, and
> then call those modules from Embperl pages or Registry scripts.

Apache::Debug works.  It's almost exactly the same as debugging a standard
script.

>       I wonder how do those hardcore guys that develop using handlers debug.
> Mhhh. They must write 'perlfect' code, I guess, and/or understand those
> cryptic debuggers ...

Do not be afraid of the command line...

The Perl debugging shell is really not so hard if you give it a chance.
I've taught a number of people here how to use it.  I'm always amazed that
more people don't use tools like the debugger and the profiler.  They're
life savers.

- Perrin