At 12:50 PM -0400 8/1/01, Perrin Harkins wrote:
>It would really be nice if someone could write an overview of the O/R
>mapping tools for Perl.  I know Dave Rolsky was working on one, but it's a
>big job and he's busy with Mason.

I agree. There was a bit of discussion on this topic on this list
around May 10th of this year. Dave mentioned that you could have a
look at what he'd started writing a long time ago at ...

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/poop/documents/poop-comparison.pod?rev=1.2&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

One of the tools that is not mentioned in Dave's write-up (probably
because it didn't exist then) is SPOPS, mentioned earlier in this
thread.

There is also a related mailing list at ...