-- brian moseley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> many of us on this list have well-developed preferences for
> editing and debugging our code, configuring and testing our
> applications that are based on executing shell commands in a
> terminal. don't you think there are lots of well developed
> advocacy reasons for offering an alternative paradigm?

Good example would be W32 developers who want to migrate
and simply don't know their way around *NIX yet. Even if
they've taken the time to learn how the HTTP/HTML/etc end
of things function, working on NT doesn't give them very
good reflexes for dealing with *NIX. This does seem like
a good way to show people that gaining add'l control with
 mod_perl doesn't have to be painful.

                                            +1 800 762 1582