Rasoul Hajikhani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Hello folks,
>Has anyone purchased the mod_perl cook book from this list? If so, what
>do you think of it? Is it a good buy? Appreciate feed back.
>Thanks in advance

I enjoyed it -- I have it on my desk ready to crack open at a
moment's notice.  But then, I'm a bit biased since I'm mentioned in
it :)

It's been invaluable in writing some mod_perl handlers lately
(Uttu.pm - 0.02 next week, hopefully, much improved).

You'll want to either get the next print run or take a look at the
errata on www.modperlcookbook.org if you run into problems.  There
don't seem to be a lot of large, glaring problems, just small things
that can be easily overlooked.  A few sample chapters are also
available at that site.
--
James Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 979-862-3725
Texas A&M CIS Operating Systems Group, Unix