HI,
        There is a section on performance tuning which is fantastic ... it
gives practical examples of how you can monitor memory usage etc and tips
on how to serve maximum hits per second.

        In the past month I've been wavering about mod_perl and have
considered moving to Java servlets but this book has reminded me of the
benefits of mod_perl and I'm sticking with it.

Nigel Hamilton
Turbo10 Metasearch Engine

email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel:    +44 (0) 207 987 5460