Hi,

I only speak for myself, but I am happy to see mod_perl covered in the
Perl Cookbook.  Why you ask?  I see the inclusion of mod_perl helping
increase the size of the mod_perl "pie".  A rising tide lifts all
boats.

I'm not too worried about the content.  I'm sure it will be top-notch.
Consider that the Perl Cookbook already gives you good coverage of
several complex domain specific areas: DBI, LWP, CGI, Sockets, Tk,
etc.

I'll be very happy if the Perl Cookbook gets the novice mod_perl
programmer started and then leads them to the mpDC, which is really an
intermediate to advanced work.

My only concern?  If the Perl Cookbook gets any larger I might throw
out my back carrying it around :)

--
Paul Lindner    [EMAIL PROTECTED]   ||||| | | | |  |  |  |   |   |

    mod_perl Developer's Cookbook   http://www.modperlcookbook.org/
         Human Rights Declaration   http://www.unhchr.ch/udhr/