On Wed, 11 Dec 2002, Nathan Torkington wrote:

> I need some people with brains (instead of the warm gray mush filling
>
> I also need help on content.  I'm not competing with Geoff, Randy, and
>
> Current recipe list:
>   [gnat:~] grep head1 Ora/pcb2/ch21.pod
>   =head1 Introduction
>   =head1 Authenticating in mod_perl
>   =head1 Setting Cookies in mod_perl
>   =head1 Accessing Cookie Values from mod_perl
>   =head1 Redirecting the Browser from mod_perl
>   =head1 Interrogating Headers in mod_perl Handlers
>   =head1 Accessing Form Parameters from mod_perl
>   =head1 Receiving Uploaded Files in mod_perl

how about:

        * How to Bench Mark in mod_perl
        * Using TT2 in Modperl and why it's so much better than
everything else? ;) Apache::Template's plugin and go?

        * How to prepare my legacy cgi scripts to run under
Apache::Registry
        * Setting up proxying to a mod_perl server
        * Using Apache::Dispatch to relate handlers to uris.
        * Separating presentation, business logic and control? (PageKit?)
        * Moving your code to work under mod_perl 2?
        * uri encoded sessions?
        * using soap transport through mod_perl? Soap::Transport::HTTP, or
whatever..
        * internal and external redirects
        * Why am I getting 2 http headers sent?
        * Using .. bored now.