From: "Ged Haywood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 6:30 AM
Subject: Re: How practical is that Practical mod_perl?

> It is unrealistic (and perhaps a little Oriental?) to refuse to accept
> that we make mistakes, and that we will continue to make them.  It is
> far more constructive to prepare for them - usually one would try to
> minimise their impact; to acknowledge them, and if necessary to own up
> to them :) when they are made; and to take whatever corrective action
> might be called for in a timely fashion.

Yes Ged, we are on the same page here. Just different words.

> In all the above, for several years Stas has set us a fine example.
>
> > Personally I fail to understand: Why would I hesitate to ask list
> > for a help being ordered to write (or review) things in which I feel
> > not quite expert? Of course, it is not mandatory to do when you feel
> > strong enough to take full responsibility for the result...
>
> I don't know if I fully understand what you're saying here.
>
> When, here on this List and on numerous occasions, Stas begged us for
> reviews of the text of his book, did you respond?

I didn't even hear about that. Hm... I have TOTALLY missed the thread...

So, what it looks like? In fact, it was stupid me who missed the call,
failed to respond and to help guys timely, and is now barking like a dog,
shaming others for the own fault?.. Looks like a moment of truth.

I feel really sorry for the fault to help timely. I apologize especially to
Stas and Eric for the hurtful words...

Slava