On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 07:09:16 -0700, Stas Bekman wrote
> Chris wrote:
> > On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 06:01:12 -0700, Stas Bekman wrote
> >
> >>Chris Shiflett wrote:
> >>
> >>Alternatively, someone may want to start a wiki project where people
> >>can dump anythings they want, and then we can merge some of those
> >>notes back into the docs.
> >

> > Right then, unless someone comes up with something better:
> >
> > http://dahut.pm.org/mp_wiki
> >
> > I've been wanting to give something back to you and Geoff for a while Stas.
> > Hopefully this will help where my non-existant time and energy cannot.
>
> Thanks Chris! Where do you want me to add links to it from
> perl.apache.org? Let's see if it takes off. I suppose it needs some
> guidelines on the front page?

I had no clue what to put in there, I simply copied across the install I did
for Orlando.pm and changed the title in the templates. Tonight when I get back
home I'll also copy across a TextFormatting page from one of the other
CGI::Wiki projects I run.

I was thinking something along the lines of an exgesis (Talmud??) for the
perl.apache.org/docs/, here we can expand upon ideas/topics in the main docs
and then formulate actual doc patches from that.

Finally please send me bug reports, the code is still a little flakey and some
of the features are on back-order. I just a second major move in the last year
and I'm just getting myself back to where I can hack out features in my spare
time.

--
Prather.org (powered by OpenWebmail, Perl, and Apache)