--- Jie Gao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > I also likes Stef's idea about adding user comments for doc. hope it can happen.
> >
> > hmm, does mod_perl still have problem running for virtual hosts?  people choose
> > php over cgi
> for
> > obvious reason.
>
> Problem with virtual hosts? Like what?

here http://perl.apache.org/docs/general/multiuser/multiuser.html

so people will chose php over mod_perl under this circumstance.

but when php can run the small/medium project just fine, why people will choose
mod_perl over
others anyway? other than.. oh,i love perl and i know apache.

I am not bashing mp here. I would love to know the answer and see it up in the doc if
possible.

cheers,

James.