> But the Greatest Gift of All: An MP Solutions Map
> I think that perhaps the single resource with the greatest impact that
> we can provide to new users is a map of the available
> technologies/approaches to providing solutions using MP.  There are many
> issues that we deal with in writing web applications, including
> sessions, persistence, logging, general how-to-think-in-MP, and
> installation and setup among others that could be layed out in such a
> way as to make these options and their implementations clearer.

I don't have much chance write mod_perl application in real life. but i do own
Geoffrey Young's
"mod_perl developer's cookbook" and "web development with apache and perl" which are
great for
mod_perl development and a lot good examples of mod_perl code can be found. with proper
permission, I think that's something already exist that can be used for the mod_perl
sample
application/recipe you are talking about ( btw, great idea ! ).

Qiang