Hi,
  FWIW IMO  Speed, Flexibility, comprehension,
Google_sex_appeal:) I find modperl cool.
It would be useful IMO to promote by articles/board
that contained everything from simple to complex
usages for modperl catagorized by stage(s) used.
(That way people can hit the ground running.)
This might prod others to start to comprehend the
vast spectrum of ways it is best of breed. I have
nothing against PHP and can see its uses.
(It has gone a long ways from Personal Home Pages).
This might be usefully presented in a CPANish way
on a central website. 3 out of 4 are already pretty
apparent. Full comprehension seems to be the issue.
I guess what I am trying to say is that perhaps
it simply goes over many people's heads.

Best Regards,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
/*  Security is a work in progress - dreamwvr                 */
#                               48 69 65 72 6F 70 68 61 6E 74 32