Anybody who uses current major versions of pre-built binaries of the:

Apache2 + mod_perl2 + Apache::DBI + PostgreSQL8

and knows how to do "Preopening DBI connections" upon server's start up (not
only
using a persistent database connection at Perl-script's runnings after
server has
been already started), post, pls, your httpd.conf, startup.pl and perl.conf
here
(either a full zipp'ed attachment if allowed or the brief versions in the
mail
body). Also, it's very important to me that you keep a sequence all its
sections,
options and directives. I'm tired to experiment with the man's guides and
I'm
still getting the error in my error.log:

[Thu Nov 17 23:35:39 2005] [error] Can't load Perl file: C:/Program
Files/Apache Group/Apache2/conf/startup.pl for server localhost:80,
exiting...

when I adding in the startup.pl the modified for the PostgreSQL database
string:

Apache::DBI->connect_on_init($data_source, $username, $auth, \%attr);

The error is appearing just with the reffer to the startup.pl file and
moreover
it indicates just on the inability to load it ("Can't load Perl file") in
spite
of the file is loading every time the Apache is starting up and then being
in
use. I know it for sure, because I've renamed this file and tried to restart
my
server without it. Apache couldn't restart, because it's attemping to load
the
startup.pl FOREVER and ANYWAY if there's the string

PerlRequire "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/conf/startup.pl"

in the perl.conf or httpd.conf files. In case of availability and successful
disappearing!) if at the same time that string was removed. Hence, in this
case,
successful server's starts are directly depend on that string (it should
either
be entirely absent or corrected properly... or I just misconfigured my
Apache
server's configuration files somewhere else). But what does it mean when
saying
"Can't load..."? Why can't??? That file is loading forever; the only its
some
internal string directives may be wrong and non-loadable.
 By the way:
 1. the phrase "Can't load Perl file" is located in the
/modules/mod_perl.so;
 2. DBD::PgPP works successfully both with DBI (without mod_perl) and
Apache::DBI
module during all script's runnings excepting "Preopening DBI connections"
phase,
that I just want to be configured.