*-----Original Message-----
*From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jeff Harper
*Sent: Saturday, December 18, 1999 3:04 PM
*To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Subject: Re: oo's a skin?
*
*
*On Sat, 18 Dec 1999, Ryan Petersen wrote:
*=> > but mod was about looking sharp, and even the skins wanted to
*look sharp,
*=> > they just were a tad lower on the socioeconomic ladder than
*the mods...
*=>
*=> i dunno about that... they just wanted to dress to look "hard"
*as well as
*=> sharp.. and nothing looked harder then hooli look of bovver
*boots and a short
*=> crop... thwn when night rolled around it was time to dress sharp for the
*=> dancehalls...
*=>
*=> Ryan
*
*I agree Ryan.  Hard mods started cropping up round '64 with t-shirt, levis
*and bovver boots.  Nothing sharp about that.
*
*,----------------------------------.,-----------------------------------.
*| Jeff Harper                      || email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]       |
*| Club Avengers Scooter Club       || scooter: '67 Lambretta TV 175     |
*| Dallas, TX USA                   || scooter2: '61 Vespa Sportique 150 |
*| http://www.dominoeffect.com      || scooter3: '74 Vespa Rally 200     |
*
*
*