I think Gheraldo Rivara Or how ever you spell his damn name.. pretty
much ruined any chances of the non-racist ska/scooter lovin skins of
ever living a single day without being called a racist, and having to
teach a skinhead 101 course to every person on the street.  Watch dem
chairs rudebowy.

john

--
John Drefahl