> > Hello Fellow Mod's

 hi everybody

> > I don't know if that's the way it was over in the States, but my father
> > and all of the other Glasgow mods of the early too late 6T's
> > wouldn't be seen dead in that kind of get up and these guys were the
> > opitemy of fuckin hard - from London too Aberdeen these faces were known
> > and feared.

    everybody in the US is stupid.  My dad and his other mod friends were very
tough.  everybody was scared of them.

> > Just thought I'd let you know that!!!

    just thought i'd let you know that

> > The first skins didn't cut about on scooters in glasgow either - and there
> > love for northern soul was never a love for mods, My dads team were called
> > "Buck1" - an extenstion of "the fleet" and the ace face of the Fleet
> > (Rammie Rodden) was jailed along with two of the boys from the Buck for
> > murdering a skin outside a chip shop in Partick (which is in Glasgow).

    Scooters are for wusses.  Mods are lame, even though they were mods.  He
played rugby and their team mascot was the guitarist from the yet unformed 3rd
wave ska band, the toasters (not to be confused with the appliance).  After a
game they killed a skinhead named patrick and thrown in jail for riding
scooters.

> > So there you have it me old Faces a quick Glasgow Mod/Skin history lesson
> >
> > Take care troops - I'm off out now to get loaded!!!!!!!!!

    i'm going to get really drunk.