> But as you say, night rolls in and they dress up in their one suit that isnt
> as stylish or cool as the mods, but they try...

umm who are you talking about anyways? who are "they" and how many of "them"
have told you this?

> of course, these days, skins want to go for that casual look, the t shirt,
> levis and braces, all the time, even when they are on the town... I am not
> sure why, but i think its cause they want to be recognized as skins..

again... skins are a VERY (from the original days until present) regional
thing.... maybe in your area its like that... but i see it too and i do think
its for the recognition.... why else would they want to weara  bomber jacket
unless it was fuckin cold.....

Ryan