On Wed, 29 Oct 2003, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Fair points except in this case you wouldn't be doing your clients any
> favours by making their production servers depend on a webservice that has
> no specified interface and no promises about availability.

The whole point of my scenario was that I might need this thing "real
quick" to fix a problem I'm seeing.  How many people need long-term
reliable access to an HTML validator?  Those that need that sort of thing
installed it all long ago, right?  Otherwise, it's just some Perl guy
trying to make a buck and trying to debug something on some unfamiliar
system.

--
</chris>

No, no, you're not thinking, you're just being logical.
-Niels Bohr, physicist (1885-1962)