[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Dave Rolsky) writes:
> On Tue, 10 Feb 2004, A. Pagaltzis wrote:
>
> > * It's better to have comparative articles than module centric
> >   reviews; they're also less susceptible to manipulation.
>
> I think these are great.  The problem is they're a lot of work.  I've
> written two (POOP and date/time) and I know Perrin wrote one for
> templating systems.

Hrm, there isn't an easy way to say this, but an issue with module
reviews is that they're generally written by someone with a particular
bias towards their own solution. (I say that as someone who wrote one
too ;)

That's not necessarily a problem if they're presented as a "I took a
look at the options and this is why I'm doing it my way", but is not
all it could be if it is presented as an unbiased review.

        -- Dave Olson