# from Andy Lester
# on Monday 28 January 2008 17:29:

>I'm not disputing that the smoke bots are useful.  I just want choice
>   rather than having results shoved at me unwanted.

I'm not sure why or how you should have a choice about the smoke results
being posted.  The results are there for everybody to see.

Yes, cpantesters needs some way to flag useless reports as useless.  And
maybe blacklisting a box/reporter if something has really gotten out of
hand.

--Eric
--
"I've often gotten the feeling that the only people who have learned
from computer assisted instruction are the authors."