On Jan 29, 2008 11:14 AM, Andy Lester <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Except that the global skip file would need to apply to individual
> bots, not the entire cpan-testers architecture.  Again, I have no
> problem with human reports.  It's the bots I mind.  I also expect that
> at some point there might be a bot that I WOULD want to sign up for.
>
> I see it sort of like a robots.txt, where you're able to set different
> rules for different clients.

Just speculating on design, if that could be a file in each author's
CPAN directory, I think that would be a relatively easy system to
establish.

The design of the file is an issue -- I'd leave it as "yes/no" for
getting reports from different sources and leave the transport details
out of it.

David