# from Andy Lester
# on Monday 28 January 2008 23:37:

>On Jan 29, 2008, at 12:58 AM, Eric Wilhelm wrote:
>>  The results are there for everybody to see.
>
>I mean in my inbox.

Hmm, yeah.  That sort of ties-in to the whole thing where cpantesters
has implemented web services over SMTP.  So, you're probably getting
mail straight from the tester rather than e.g. the web server checking
your preferences after receiving the POST and before sending you mail,
eh?

I imagine some patches to CPANPLUS, Test::Reporter, and a wee bit of CGI
could clear that up.  Maybe then we could even test on windows.

--Eric
--
We who cut mere stones must always be envisioning cathedrals.
--Quarry worker's creed