Hi Steve,

Ah, I forgot to mention — you’ll need to force PAUSE to re-index the tarball
you uploaded.

When you log in to PAUSE, in the life sidebar you’ll see "Force Reindexing",
under "Utils" (3rd section). When you click on that you’ll get a list of the
files in your upload directory. Click the checkbox next to
libapreq2-2.15.tar.gz and then click on "Reindex". You’ll get an email within
the hour with the results of the reindexing.

That will make your release appear in the CPAN Index. MetaCPAN will need to
reindex it as well — I’ll give them a nudge once your reindexing is done.

Cheers,
Neil