On Mon, 1 Mar 2021 at 22:26, Neil Bowers <neil.bow...@cogendo.com> wrote:

> Hi Steve,
>
> Ah, I forgot to mention — you’ll need to force PAUSE to re-index the tarball
> you uploaded.
>
> When you log in to PAUSE, in the life sidebar you’ll see "Force Reindexing",
> under "Utils" (3rd section). When you click on that you’ll get a list of the
> files in your upload directory. Click the checkbox next to
> libapreq2-2.15.tar.gz and then click on "Reindex". You’ll get an email within
> the hour with the results of the reindexing.
>
> That will make your release appear in the CPAN Index. MetaCPAN will need to
> reindex it as well — I’ll give them a nudge once your reindexing is done.

Ok, thanks. I see Andreas has actually done this for me already: I
have an email saying that it will be reindexed in about 20min from
now, so if you could give MetaCPAN a nudge for me when that's done
then that would be brilliant.

Many thanks to you & Andreas for sorting this all out for me :-)

Steve