On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 12:13:06PM -0500, Dave Rolsky wrote:
> I'd really prefer that MooseX _only_ be used for extensions to Moose (at
> the meta level).

Strongly agree. Although this depends on the cooperation of the individual
authors, I'd like to try approaching the owners of the existing modules
in this namespace and encouraging them to rename.

> That said, another namespace for modules designed to work with other
> Moose _using_ modules might be useful. No good names come to mind right
> now, though.

IMHO the name should primarily represent what it *does*, not what it
*uses*, so for example a role that is meant to be used in Catalyst should
start with Catalyst::Role::, not Role::Catalyst::.

So for the original subject of this thread, I'd suggest FSA::Role::Rules or
FSA::Role::Rules::Simple.

--
        "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things
      they don't want, to impress people they don't like." - Will Rogers